The characteristic of the new Hornett Aero is mainly the ability to transmit to the ground the whole power given by the cyclist. The high modulus carbon which is fabricated in autoclave, ensures a steering precision even for the most demanding rider. In order not to compromise its aerodynamics and unique design, the passage of the cables is completely internal to both the traditional and electronic groups.
The Hornett Aero is exclusively custom-built.
- Category: Road
- Frame: Pistidda carbon Custom + Honeycomb
- Weight Frame: gr. 800 W/O Fork
- Steering: Conic 1″1/8 Top 1″ 1/2 Bottom BB: PF30/BB386/BSA
- Fork: Deda Rs: Tipologia: Monoscocca
- Group: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11v
- Seatpost: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon Link Blatte Black
- Handlebar: Ritchey Superlogic Evo-Curve Matte UD Carbon
- Steam: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon C260 Matte Black
- Wheels: Equinox Storm-X 38C
- Tires: Continental Grandprix 4000 S II
- Saddle: Selle Italia Kit Carbon Flow
- Pedals: Shimano Dura Ace PD-9000
- Color: Black/Lime (chosen by the customer)