The Hornett Disc has the same features as the frames of the Hornett high modulus family with the difference that it has hydraulic disc brakes. To support this technology, the frame has been properly sized and reinforced at the points of maximum stress due to braking. The high modulus carbon made in autoclave permits excellent driving precision to satisfy even the expectations of the most demanding rider.
So as not to compromise its aerodynamics and unique design, the cables are internal both for the traditional groups and for the electronic ones.
- Category: Road
- Frame: Pistidda carbon Custom + Honeycomb
- Weight Frame: gr. 800 W/O Fork
- Steering: Conic 1″1/8 Top 1″ 1/2 Bottom BB: PF30/BB386/BSA
- Fork: Deda Rs: Tipologia: Monoscocca
- Group: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11v
- Seatpost: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon Link Blatte Black
- Handlebar: Ritchey Superlogic Evo-Curve Matte UD Carbon
- Steam: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon C260 Matte Black
- Wheels: Equinox Storm-X 38C
- Tires: Continental Grandprix 4000 S II
- Saddle: Selle Italia Kit Carbon Flow
- Pedals: Shimano Dura Ace PD-9000
- Color: Black/Lime (chosen by the customer)