A real war machine. Equally “high modulus” as the Aero version, but with about 100 grams minor weight and higher torsional resistance. It is constructed with a leather layer of M46J, plus three crossed layers of T700 with internal and external lamination 3k; B-stay rear wrapped by hand.
Because of the major dimensions and the type of fibers, it is a recommended frame for medium/large sized clients.
The Hornett Light is exclusively custom-built.
- Category: Road
- Frame: Pistidda carbon Custom + Honeycomb
- Weight Frame: gr. 800 W/O Fork
- Steering: Conic 1″1/8 Top 1″ 1/2 Bottom BB: PF30/BB386/BSA
- Fork: Deda Rs: Tipologia: Monoscocca
- Group: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11v
- Seatpost: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon Link Blatte Black
- Handlebar: Ritchey Superlogic Evo-Curve Matte UD Carbon
- Steam: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon C260 Matte Black
- Wheels: Equinox Storm-X 38C
- Tires: Continental Grandprix 4000 S II
- Saddle: Selle Italia Kit Carbon Flow
- Pedals: Shimano Dura Ace PD-9000
- Color: Black/Lime (chosen by the customer)