The Z-102 Aero is made with full carbon piping of unidirectional fiber, internal cables, tapered head, PF30 bottom bracket. New thinned rear derived from off-road experience so as to ensure great comfort for long distances. The frame is prepared for both electronic and mechanical groups.
Several field tests have shown that the Z-102 Aero can be efficiently involved in the triathlon (rather than road cycling) making it a multipurpose and allowing, by this way, to have the perfect bicycle for different needs. The Z-102 Aero is exclusively custom-built.
- Category: Road
- Frame: Pistidda carbon Custom + Honeycomb
- Weight Frame: gr. 800 W/O Fork
- Steering: Conic 1″1/8 Top 1″ 1/2 Bottom BB: PF30/BB386/BSA
- Fork: Deda Rs: Tipologia: Monoscocca
- Group: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11v
- Seatpost: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon Link Blatte Black
- Handlebar: Ritchey Superlogic Evo-Curve Matte UD Carbon
- Steam: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon C260 Matte Black
- Wheels: Equinox Storm-X 38C
- Tires: Continental Grandprix 4000 S II
- Saddle: Selle Italia Kit Carbon Flow
- Pedals: Shimano Dura Ace PD-9000
- Color: Black/Lime (chosen by the customer)